- 1Remove casing from sausage and cut into smaller than bit sized pieces.
- 2Heat oil in a heavy soup pot; saute the sausage& onion just until the fat is rendered, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- 3Drain on paper towels.
- 4Add other ingredients except kale,& pasta.
- 5Bring to boil and simmer 10 minutes.
- 6Add kale, and pasta and simmer about 8 minutes until both are tender.
- 7Taste for seasoning- depending on how spicy your sausage is, add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Serve piping hot.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/hearty-portuguese-kale-soup-82886#ixzz1wZgRELmJ
Mo' Fresh. Mo' Betta.™